Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Lost TV Sanctuary: The Weakest Link (NBC 2001) - Episode 3

I recently ran across a post on the gameshow subbreddit detailing the locations of all episodes of the original US NBC 2001 series of the show.  Quite a few of the 83 episodes are currently lost.

When I was transferring tapes of a sitcom called DAG, I ran across some random stuff at the end of the tape.  And one of those things was the "lost" 3rd episode of NBC's 2001 The Weakest Link.

The quality of this - not the best (DAG was in far better shape - I'll upload a couple episodes of that soon).

Here it is from the Internet Archive...


DISCLAIMER:  I only upload episodes of TV series that are completely unavailable in any format (not currently broadcast, streaming or available to purchase in any way) for archival purposes.  If the show suddenly becomes available, all files will be deleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment