Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Lost TV Sanctuary: Alright Already (WB 1997)

#7 on my list of Holy Grail of TV Lost Media.

This was like a female version of Seinfeld but without the massive success that Seinfeld had.  Which is too bad because it was an extremely funny show.

The entire cast of this show was perfect, the writing excellent and Carol Leifer has remained a favorite of mine ever since.

I had the chance to see one of the tapings for this.  I can’t remember exactly which episode, but it was one they were having a really hard time taping.  After about 4 hours, a bunch of the studio audience had to leave.  There was a few of us that remained but after a while, we all had to leave when the audience security left.  I would’ve loved to have stayed because I was still having a great time watching the taping.

There’s a bunch of clips from the show online, but very few of the full episodes.  Here’s episode 9 from YouTube…

No comments:

Post a Comment