Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Lost TV Sanctuary: Method & Red (FOX 2004)

#9 on my list of Holy Grail of TV Lost Media.

This is a more recent TV show, but finding the unaired episodes of it is equally as difficult as finding an obscure show from the 70’s & 80’s.

Due to creative problems, the two stars were not happy with this series.  I wish they were given more creative control, because this could’ve been a really fun long running series.  One of the show’s problems was the generic laugh track, which didn’t fit the show at all.

A huge plus for the series - Anna Maria Horsford.  She played Method Man’s Mom and just about every word she uttered made me laugh (I was also a fan of her on Amen).

Four of the episodes never ended up airing.  The last one was about Method Man opening a theme park - I’m a big fan of amusement parks, so I was really looking forward to seeing that one.  Maybe someday.  For now, 9 episodes that did air are on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment