Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Lost TV Sanctuary: Married People (ABC 1990)

#8 on my list of Holy Grail of TV Lost Media.

My #1 favorite primetime TV producers are Robert Sternin & Prudence Fraser.  (For the record, Sid & Marty Krofft are my favorite Saturday morning TV producers - yeah, I like TV shows with extremely unique concepts).

Robert Sternin & Prudence Fraser have been the executive producers / creators of some of my favorite TV series including The Charmings, Live-In (CBS 1989), The Simple Life (CBS 1998 - a sitcom starring Judith Light) and this series.  In addition to a bunch of other TV credits, they were also executive producers of seasons 1 - 4 of The Nanny.

This series has not been easy to find.  I haven’t run across any full episodes online and all I have is one episode on VHS.  It was originally recorded on EP speed, so the quality is a little rough after all these years but it’s easily watchable.

It’s yet another series I hope to see the full run of someday.  But for now, here’s episode 17 (of 18) titled "Dance 10, Friends Zero"…

DISCLAIMER:  I only upload episodes of TV series that are completely unavailable in any format (not currently broadcast, streaming or available to purchase in any way) for archival purposes.  If the show suddenly becomes available, all files will be deleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment