Thursday, December 21, 2023

Lost TV Sanctuary: Fast Times (CBS 1986)

This was another short-lived TV series that was a part of Universal’s Comedy Wheel syndication package (along with George Burns Comedy Week and Leo & Liz in Beverly Hills).

 

I’ve never seen the movie, but I loved the TV series - for the brief 7-episode run.

 

Two episodes are missing from YouTube, so I uploaded them to the Internet Archive.  Here’s the link to each episode…


Pilot - YouTube

The Engagement - YouTube

Secret Romance - YouTube

My Brother, The Car - YouTube

What Is Life - Internet Archive

My New Best Friend - Internet Archive

The Last Laugh - YouTube

 

 

 

 

 

DISCLAIMER:  I only upload episodes of TV series that are completely unavailable in any format (not currently broadcast, streaming or available to purchase in any way) for archival purposes.  If the show suddenly becomes available, all files will be deleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment