Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Lost TV Sanctuary: I Married Dora (ABC 1987)

#3 on my Holy Grail of TV Lost Media.

You know a sitcom is going to be awesome when a disclaimer has to air before it saying that the entire premise of the show is illegal.  The disclaimer did not air before the episodes I uploaded though.

I Married Dora is best remembered for having one of the coolest endings to a series.  Here it is…

 

It’s also remembered for starring Juliette Lewis in her second major TV appearance (she first appeared a month earlier in the TV miniseries Home Fires).

I loved this show, but it only lasted 13 episodes.  Most shows that get cut off that soon never rerun.  But ABC aired all the episodes twice - and some even got a third airing.

Somehow though I still missed recording three of the episodes.  I’ve managed to find two of them, but still can’t find episode 2 (My Parents Are Coming!, My Parents Are Coming!).

I put a few episodes up on the Internet Archive (more coming soon) plus the series promo…

 

DISCLAIMER:  I only upload episodes of TV series that are completely unavailable in any format (not currently broadcast, streaming or available to purchase in any way) for archival purposes.  If the show suddenly becomes available, all files will be deleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment